Saturday, February 13, 2016

Because I am

Love is in the air. It is that time again when we go the extra mile to express our love to our loved ones in words and action. Let me say upfront that I am a firm believer that while Valentine's Day provides us with an excellent opportunity to reaffirm our love to those we are in a relationship with, this reaffirmation can and should not be a once-a-year event. 

It is a reaffirmation we need to give to each other at every opportunity whether the relationship is between those in love like husbands and wives or between parents and their children or between friends who share life together. I read somewhere a short while ago that children need at least four hugs a day for survival. We thrive on the assurance that we are loved, wanted and cared for by our loved ones. 

Continue reading Because I am at the Feet of Grace Website.

I wish you a Happy Valentine




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and comments. I appreciate you. God bless you.