Thursday, May 31, 2012

Standing in the Place of Prayer for 1972 Babies

On Wednesday, May 23rd, I shared in my post “The Year I Stopped Playing with Dolls”, the leading in my heart to stand in the place of prayer for 1972 Babies and I asked you all to join me in this initiative. Since then, I have been asked by several persons, why 1972 Babies in particular?

I do not have the answer to that question yet.  I have acted in response to the burden I believe the Lord placed on my heart to stand in the place of prayer for 1972 Babies. I know that God has a purpose and a plan He wants to fulfill in their lives.
I believe that when two of us agree concerning anything in prayer on earth it is shall be done for us by our Father in heaven (Matt 18:19). I believe that the effectual and fervent prayer we offer on behalf of these God’s children can avail much (Acts 12:5, James 5:16). I believe the love of God in our hearts compels us to pray for one another. In the light of the above, I ask you to join me today and every last of the month for the rest of 2012 to pray for this group of people.

Let's join our hands and hearts in prayer.
A dear friend of mine and a handmaiden of the Lord prayed that they will not miss their moment and they will walk in their God-ordained destiny. I am persuaded that testimonies will abound in their lives and as we hear of it, we will be glad that we have harkened to the prompting of the Holy Spirit concerning them.

For this reason let us kneel before the Father, from whom His whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. Let us pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen them with power through His Spirit in their inner being, so that Christ may dwell in their hearts through faith. Let us pray that they, being rooted and established in love may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that they may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of GodEph 3:14 – 19 paraphrased.
As promised, I will publish the names and birthdays of all the 1972 made available to me. I ask you also to keep sending the names.
January
·        
February
·         Dotun
·         Subomi
·         Kemi
·         Bola
March
·         Folabi
April
·         Yemisi
May
·         Gbenga
·         Bola
·         Sarah
·         Tokunbo
·         Mary
·         Funmi
·         Simon
June
·         Grace
July

August

September
·         Kayode
·         Rosemary
October
·         Femi
November

December

I invite you to join us as we pray today. Share with me the names of anyone you know born in 1972. I will include them in the above list.
Please share with us the testimony of what God is doing in your life if you are a 1972 or in the life of your 1972 sibling, family and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and comments. I appreciate you. God bless you.