"I will go before you and will level mountains and make crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron." This great promise is paraphrased from Isaiah 45:2.
It is reassuring to know that God has promised to take away everything that retards, opposes, and resists our victorious walk in Christ Jesus. All limitations and boundaries that the enemy imposed upon us to prevent us from walking in the fullness of God's purpose for our lives are subject to destruction according to this promise.
No wonder the Psalmist called out in Ps 107:15 - 16; "Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness and for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He has broken the gates of brass and cut the bars of iron in sunder." The immediate response to deliverance from limitations and captivity is praise.
I invite you to join me tomorrow, Wednesday 31st, to lift up the 1972 Babies listed below before God, and pray that every limitation and boundaries imposed upon their lives be broken according to the power in the word of God in Is 45:2 and Ps 107:15-16.
- Let us pull down every stronghold of the enemy in their lives and pray that every obstacle in their path to the fulfillment of their God-given purposes be broken in pieces.
- Let us give praise to God on their behalf being persuaded that there shall be a performance of this word in their lives.
- Femi celebrated his 40th birthday during October, let's remember him as we pray.
Will you spare some moments and join me as we pray for these precious children of God? Praise be to God Who has given us the Holy Spirit to help us make intercession according to the will of God.
- The Year I Stopped Playing With Dolls - May 23rd, 2012
- Standing in the Place of Prayer for 1972 Babies - May 31st, 2012
I encourage you to enlist others around you to join us to pray. Do find below names of those born in 1972 shared with me. I ask you also to keep sending the names. I will update the list as new information becomes available.
Taiwo and Kehinde
Please share with us the testimony of what God is doing in your life if you are a 1972 baby or in the life of your 1972 sibling, family and friend in the comments box below. If the Lord has put a specific prayer point in your heart, please share it too.
Grace be multiplied to you.
Now, let us pray….