Saturday, September 29, 2012

Standing in the Place of Prayer for '72 Babies_September

Over the past couple of weeks, I had the opportunity to reflect on some events in my life which took place in 1972. The more I pondered on it, the more details I recalled with vivid images.

The pictures fleeting through my mind were interesting and quite amusing--it was worth noting the things that left impact on me as a child which have stayed in my memories ever since.

These memories have strengthened my connection with the 1972 Babies and my commitment to intercede for them. It is on their behalf that I enlist your support to stand in the place of prayer tomorrow - September 30th.

Four of '72 babies on the list celebrated their 40th Birthday during the month of September. We give praise to God for the Twins - Taiwo and Kehinde, Kayode and Rosemary.

We have an addition to the list - Temitope born in January.

I received more praise reports of what God is working out in their lives. Do keep sending the praise reports as well as the prayer requests via email or in the comment box below.

Please read and meditate on Exodus 31: 1 - 4 and let us declare the following as we pray:

That they are:
called,
       filled with the Spirit of God,
             given great wisdom, skills, ability, intelligence, knowledge and expertise,
                    to excel in every sphere of influence God has given them,
                           and to fulfil God's purpose for their lives.



For background information, please read the following blog post:
The Year I Stopped Playing With Dolls - May 23rd, 2012
Standing in the Place of Prayer for 1972 Babies - May 31st, 2012
I encourage you to enlist others around you to join us to pray. Do find below names of those born in 1972 shared with me. I ask you also to keep sending the names. I will update the list as new information becomes available.
January
·       Temitope
February
·        Dotun
·        Subomi
·        Kemi
·        Bola
March
·        Folabi
April
·        Yemisi
May
·        Gbenga
·        Bola
·        Sarah
·        Tokunbo
·        Mary
·        Funmi
·        Simon
June
·        Grace
·        Au Huen
July
August
September
·        Taiwo and Kehinde
·        Kayode
·        Rosemary
October
·        Femi
November
·        Ehi
·        Erik
December

Please share with us the testimony of what God is doing in your life if you are a 1972 or in the life of your 1972 sibling, family and friend in the comments box below and if the Lord has put a specific prayer point in your heart, please share it too. Grace be multiplied to you.
Now, let us pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and comments. I appreciate you. God bless you.